At The Track

Spare_Parts

Go f*** your cat
And don't send me any more messages. You hate these bikes so either stay in the 4 stroke section, keep your mouth shut unless you are actually helping (saying 2 strokes are junk is not helpful) or f***ing leave. Just go buy a moped. You do realize you have all these problems with your bikes that others solve and yet you can't. You know why? YOU! That's the problem, you.

mark20

Last edited:

JerboaJohn

ppl race anything, , 50cc barstools even,, there's hamster racing.are they stock from pet store? lol. no they feed them vitamins for energy release.
tweak your China girls and see what can be done. build it fast and safe.

The_Aleman

I'm sure there's something better to sink money into then a Chinese piece of potmetal with cold war design. That's why I find it funny they're competing when even some OLD 100cc 2 stroke production bikes can go 90mph. I don't take motorized bikes seriously anymore. People are either very opinionated or ego city about something that's not even legal.
That's okay, I'm sure some people here aren't taking you seriously anymore, too. You sure do like to complain, that chinagirl must have really busted your cheeks to make you as butthurt as you are. I'm surprised you can sit long enough to make a post without that chair lodging in your lower intestine.

bike4life

That's okay, I'm sure some people here aren't taking you seriously anymore, too. You sure do like to complain, that chinagirl must have really busted your cheeks to make you as butthurt as you are. I'm surprised you can sit long enough to make a post without that chair lodging in your lower intestine.
ooofph looks like wills getting recked... i sense a FIGHT. Aleman 1 v Will 0 GO

Will'smotobikes19

idc to be honest i'll block him too if he ends up like spare, a rude idiot. So far it hasn't been on his level. Lol I'm not even on here as much as I used to be because too much stupid sh*t that people say. His name is spare parts because HE NEEDS SPARE PARTS. but ale bro I don't respect u anymore. I didn't even directly mention him and you and him feel the need to say rude sh*t. Fyi I'm putting the 2 stroke back on my beach cruiser so you can't say sh*t.

Spare_Parts

My name is because I use a lot of parts that are laying around for my builds. Idiot, f***ing child.

bike4life

idc to be honest i'll block him too if he ends up like spare, a rude idiot. So far it hasn't been on his level. Lol I'm not even on here as much as I used to be because too much stupid sh*t that people say. His name is spare parts because HE NEEDS SPARE PARTS. but ale bro I don't respect u anymore. I didn't even directly mention him and you and him feel the need to say rude sh*t. Fyi I'm putting the 2 stroke back on my beach cruiser so you can't say sh*t.
calm down guys lol. Like I got into a war with Urban Fat biker because he said he had prostate cancer and i said "if you jack off 1x a day your chance of getting prostate cancer cuts in half." like matter of factly just to inform the public and also slightly from my sarcasm to make a intonation... and then yeah its was hilarious what went back and forth between us and in the end we said truce and i deleted what i said on his thread so he in return would stay off my threads. At one point i felt like the guy in ghost (actor vincent shenzalli) saying get off my train because urban fatbiker kept on hijacking my threads saying crap being a real pita....
you guys should just call truce so that you dont start a war/hard feelings

Attachments