At The Track

Street Ryderz

Local time
9:04 PM
As another season comes to the end,my personal goal has yet to be met.Trying to get over 70 in a quarter mile is no easy task,getting over 70 isn't that easy at any time with these engines.There are a few people now doing 70+ but it takes alot of distance for them to achive this and they kill engines doing it!I'm trying to do it with an engine that has over 3k in miles on it and is used both as my daily and race bike.Top speed attained this season was 72.8 @10,800 rpm with the 11/30 gearing and that was on the street (hiway),at the track best was 68 so far on a first pass.I need to figure out how to still make more power below the pipe to improve on the 60ft times and just pull better in the 1/8th so as to unload the engine inside the 1/4 mile.Hot lapping proved to lose a bit of time with every pass and very difficult to put two back to back passes together with the same speed or time,with the engine just started and warmed up(not hot) puts down the best of both but then I have to wait a half hour to fourty minutes for the crank and every thing to cool down before the next attempt.On average a hot engine will suffer from 2-3 mph losses compared to a warm one and that just makes being consistant a b**ch!

Thanks for sharing that Street Ryderz. We have an 1/8 mile track. I would be interested in any advise from anyone drag racing the CG 2 stroke.

This is awesome! I want to do a street legal/drag race MB build and was gonna start it this month but instead picked up an early 2000s Concourse to play with for a bit...

It will happen eventually though, I started getting parts lol.

Lol bro you’ve never been 70mph. And you definitely haven’t done it in a 1/4 mile.

The fastest guys in the country (world) only are doing 60mph in a 1/4 and 70+ mph in a half mile.

Keep up with your self ego lies.

No video no proof.
Your such a lie they was doing 70 when you was just learning how to put an engine kit on a bike. Yup they was from FL and they still laugh at you cause your still slow.

I think this is comical when someone makes a performance claim to be first, most, best or w/e when actually over 90% of motorized bike owners are not on any forum or social media. I know any possible thing we think of must've been thought or attempted over 10 yrs ago. give a machinist/tuner a CG and no doubt there are some monstrosities out there to make anyone's head swim.

I'm sure there's something better to sink money into then a Chinese piece of potmetal with cold war design. That's why I find it funny they're competing when even some OLD 100cc 2 stroke production bikes can go 90mph. I don't take motorized bikes seriously anymore. People are either very opinionated or ego city about something that's not even legal.
ive done 70 on my stock 1971 kawaski 100 lol.
but, motorised bikes are fun, just some people have a ego.
(ay rob, 20$ says my bikes faster lol)

Go f*** your cat
And don't send me any more messages. You hate these bikes so either stay in the 4 stroke section, keep your mouth shut unless you are actually helping (saying 2 strokes are junk is not helpful) or f***ing leave. Just go buy a moped. You do realize you have all these problems with your bikes that others solve and yet you can't. You know why? YOU! That's the problem, you.

Hey post up speeds. Lol
200.jpg

look at this beast! does 200mph easy.

Last edited:
Back