Attention Canadians !!!

Dilly Bar Rob, I think we all live well because the police don't push thier weight around.
The trouble is when they do.
I can understand them not wanting atv's and dirt bikes screaming through town but someone buzzing along on a MB not doing over 20/25 mph, who is not disturbing anyone, is not worth pulling over. I'm sure that if you have a helmet and other safety gear in your area you may be safe. At least until the, gotta prove something, cop moves into town.

They must understand that times are hard in the area and are a little easier on minor things. Also messing with tourists is not a good thing. There aren't enough to go around these days.

Steve.

I was thinking that I should explain some of the Canadianizims we are using here

HST-Harmonized Sales Tax. The feds have been paying the provinces to combine the provicial sales tax and the federal goods and services tax. GST.
We will be paying 12 percent on almost everything sold as of July 1st.

Gorden Campbell, BC Premier {Govenor}. He said that there would be no HST then when he was re elected, took the dough and we have HST. A real weasel.

MP-Member of Parlament. {Congressman/Women}

MLA- Member of the Legislative Assembley, Represents ridings on the Provincial level.

G8-G20 world government meetings are being held held here in Canada. Costing us over a billion dollars for 3 days.

G8-G20- Police. Our version of the CIA are going around hasseling anyone opposed to the meetings. They had a big deal going here because someone bought fertilizer they could make a bomb with. Big reason that they had to spend too much money on the meeting. Found the guy, never heard another word. Probably a pot grower.

10% green tax.- Green Gorden Campbell has made it his crusade to make BC a world leader in the, we're greener than you race. He slapped a 10% green tax on the gas. We don't know where that money goes. We just pay it.

Farm raised salmon are being blamed for the die off of wild salmon.

And you thought you had them only in the US.

Steve.

Last edited:
Sounds like time for organized civil disobediance; hey... it worked
for Ghandi. (Of course, he got shot.)

Back