• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Attitude & Gratitude @ MBc

G

gone_fishin

dang!

again, i find myself being helped by another member(s) with Sabrina-2.1...i'm typing this with watery eyes...

all i'm capable of expressing at the moment is my Gratitude for the Attitude @ MBc...i sincerely hope that y'all are also forming and enjoying the kind of friendships i've found here...

you are ALL the greatest buncha peeps i've ever known :D

azbill

agreed... you meet the nicest people here/on a motoredbike
good karma has a way of coming back to you
(my subtle way of saying thanks !:D)

T

twinkiex

hello my name is beth and i am a bikeaholic. nice to meet you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

srdavo

stop it!....now I'm getting "misty"! :cry:

yup....tis a brotherhood...... sisters, too!

thanks to all here......:D

iRide Customs

So true! I had the opportunity to hang out with Augie for a few days after only conversing with him here and on the phone and after that I got to meet all the Ocean Park dwellers...fantastic bunch of people indeed! Thanks for giving me that memory Aug!

Dan

spunout

BEST FORUM EVAR!! not only friends online, but azkronic and azvinnie are my friends in real-life. :cool::cool:
but, it seems as though you've all forgotten to mention how good-looking i am....:rolleyes: haha

D

Dockspa1

Something about this forum just brings about good vibes. NUFF said
Thanks
Doc

G

gone_fishin

Free-Happy-Time-Parts-Fest! one day only!

this ain't about a personal brag, ok? this is about y'all seeing how well this all works out...

wavygravy-your "pay-it-forward-happy-time" kit is ready for pick-up. it includes my original "70" that made the long haul (& a parts engine) and everything else you need to get'er dun!
MVC-741F.JPG
i don't expect very good feedback on packing, but i think you'll be fine with the rest of the "deal"...you've been a great buddy, & very supportive, ever since you chased me down the street to see my ride...i'm so glad to finally be able to get ya back :cool:

beach cruzin-if you don't mind, we need someone to take over the "reviews" on this 500 mile dax roller-bearing "70" and the king's custom 40-tooth sprocket. if you could find it in your heart to help us out, we'd surely appreciate the sacrifice ;)
MVC-742F.JPG
you and quay' are also some great buddies...you sure do tolerate a lot of my real-life shtuff...two of the bestest friends i've ever had...

congrats on your upcoming wedding next weekend! :cool:

B

beach cruzin

:cry::Dwow man i don't what too say except thankyou for being a good friend and all your help i hope you do know how much i really appreciate you kik'n me these parts.

good friends and goog times thts what MBc is all about!