augidog at bonneville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the run Aug! Who'd a thunk an iRide modified frame would end up at Bonneville.

Congrats Augie. Were all proud of you. Can't wait to go there next year.

Augi you look like a total Bad Mamojama in your matching suit! I think you have started something VERY BIG here. Congrats!

20 years from now you will be considered the granddaddy of the MBRA era LOL.
Congrats! I wish I could have been there to count the number of times you probably
said the words.... Cool, WOW, sweet, check it out, look at that f'er go, he's a mad man,
that things boss, look at those hooters, pass me a beer. :cool:

thank you for the comments, folks, i'm still having a blast re-living every moment...as big as the place is, i actually felt like i was going slower than i was...32MPH is not a lot when you're looking at mountains over 20 miles away.

here's my complete gallery on MBRA with a short clip at the bottom.

Thats one small step for augidog, one giant leap for the motoredbiking community.

You truly are moving the whole industry forward. We will expect to see some competition out there next year!

lest we forget

hey, stude13...you ROCK, buddy!!

after the first morning, after we figured out what was up...we'd secure the campground and ready the bike, then mitch would take the truck & trailer onto the salt & into the pit, i would follow along on the bike (a breathtaking morning ride) and get there about 10 minutes later. man, the trailer was parked, the boards were on the ground, my cooler/tools/fuel/safety-gear all within easy reach...my whole pit area setup and ready to go...mitch was, of course, already out there somewhere bouncing around like a schoolkid, he had an all-access "crew" wristband and "support" window sticker & was lovin' it...every once in a while, he'd find me and see if there was anything i needed...his experienced support was a real treat for this rookie racer, i tellyawut!!

as i said, mitch, you ROCK!!

thanks so much for all you did to make this project a success :cool::cool:

(edit: there's a reason this means so much...stude13 was initially in it to give me the much-needed ride, and using it for a good excuse to finally go to the flats. well, when we arrived is when he found out his all-access was a bonus included with my registration. i could tell he enjoyed the surprise. being the cool-cat that he is, mitch went an extra mile or two...by helping me, and by wearing an MBc shirt for the whole event, we both did that, it was cool.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back