augidog at bonneville

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wavygravy

well i just talked to the dog & they made it to the flats, they got in to late so he will register in tomorrow!he especially wanted me to convey his most sincerest grattitude for all that sponcerd & supported his endevors! ill check in with updates as they come in!! burt monroe whould have loved this! show your support you all this is the real deal!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it, how can we show support ?

I'd personally fly there and watch the show if I could afford the time
and had the money.

HT Class Supporter 50cc -70cc, Honda, Subaru and last but not least, Sachs.
I support all 4.(5)

Racing is cool, manufacturers hopefully take note to better their product's endurance and test limitations.
No bias intended.

HT Class Supporter 50cc -70cc, Honda, Subaru and last but not least, Sachs.
I support all 4.(5)

Racing is cool, manufacturers hopefully take note to better their product's endurance and test limitations.
No bias intended.

yep thats what its all about, motoredbike evolution is a wonderful thing! go augi!!:D

Excellent! Go Dog, go!!! Show the world that we are here and we are no longer a toy or hobby, but that we are legitimate; we are a motor-sport, and that we a viable form of transportation for the future...
As the saying used to go "Race on Sunday, Sell on Monday..."
Meaning: Improvements, Mainstream Exposure, and Acceptance from John Q. Public
The first step in the odyssey of a thousand miles has been taken; and though the road rough, and tangled with obstacles, we don't stop, we slough through towards our goal and enjoy the journey...
Go dog, go!!!

i just spoke to augi at the flats & as you might expect its a pretty exciteing adventure, it seems that folks there are quite intrested & are swarming the dog for pics ect. he did a run in the am before afternoon heat & did better with the cooler temps , altitude is another issue to contend with. makeing lots of contacts & getting ready for the nitely campground festivitys! god i wish i was there!!!

man i almost made it, you all make me jealous with the fun you had in washington and i had been hoping too make it up to salt lake city, a couple of hours road trip,but then i got a notice for jury duty for you guessed it 9/17 - the kicker my number didnt even come up AHHHHHHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back