augidog at bonneville

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after all the excitement rubbing off i must go for a ride so i'm going down to the park where the rally was held and check on the saftey;) Condtions for...augi

oh yeah I would too I mean Augie had that crash there and all.

I think that Augi's 32 mph speed is a good indication to the world that the motoredbike is not intended for fast speeds.
I think that is saying a lot to everyone there and soon to the tv.
This is big.
Augi really is showing the world responsibility and most importantly WHO WE ARE!
THANK YOU AUGI!!
I bet next year is gonna be real interesting for sure.
I bet someone there is already thinking of grafting their 100 mph skateboard on a bicycle look out lol!!

Bill Green is heading there next year with a purpose built Whizzer.

awesome! I haven't had the time to get on here much, and had no clue this was going on. good luck!:cool::cool:

but then i got a notice for jury duty for you guessed it 9/17 - the kicker my number didnt even come up AHHHHHHH.
getting out of jury duty is easy. just tell them "i dont know what this is about, but I'm racist, homophobic, distrustful of the government and big business, and I'm going to vote the Defendant 'not guilty' no matter what."....they'll cut you loose quicker than a dress on prom night.:p;)

Bill Green is heading there next year with a purpose built Whizzer.

yes but we are talking about small cc motor/assisted/Bicycle whizzer is a little differnt:D.., but also good luck to all in what ever they do:D

augi is due back tomorrow so awaiting the full story and uptadates

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the whizzers will probly run in a differnt class due to engine displacement, maybe they will allow a whizzer class of its own? they can do the 130 club for shure, what is a motored assisted bicycle probly will be based on what the fed says is a motored assisted bicycle. after what the dog has done it has drawn alot of attention to the motoredbike world & i expect a lot of standards to be set from this point on! long live motoredbikes! & mb.c!!

Thank You Stude

I personally would like to thank Stude13 without whose help this would never had happened. He was the transportation to and from the flats. Thanks again Mitch. You DA MAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back