Aussie roll call......

ok I am wanting to get a ride organised in South Australia.

Any South Aussies here?

I plan to test run a path along the southern expressway (start at Darlington) and finish at Willunga as I beleive their is an 'official' bike track along the entire length.

I will odometer the length of it on the test run.

Once confirmed I would like to get some crew together and organise an official run.

Any takers? :cool:

good thing-
i looked at the memberlist, and including you, i found 20 ! Aussie's. and those are just the ones that have their location listed. if it doesnt make you feel like a stalker and not against any rules, perhaps you could copy/paste generic invites to all of them through private messages. that way, if they dont visit this site on a super-regular basis, the PM should send them an email to view the invite. just an :unsure: .
good luck,
happy

spunout said:
good thing-
i looked at the memberlist, and including you, i found 20 ! Aussie's. and those are just the ones that have their location listed. if it doesnt make you feel like a stalker and not against any rules, perhaps you could copy/paste generic invites to all of them through private messages. that way, if they dont visit this site on a super-regular basis, the PM should send them an email to view the invite. just an :unsure: .
good luck,
happy

Very good idea.
How-bout small moteredbike.com stickers to be tastefully stuck on seat stays or forks. That way those to timid to ask about the bikes will know where to go...sort of speak. :D

maybe i misunderstood your post, pete...you are aware we have free MBc tank-stickers available? they also display rather nicely anywhere on a main frame tube.

augidog said:
maybe i misunderstood your post, pete...you are aware we have free MBc tank-stickers available? they also display rather nicely anywhere on a main frame tube.

i think he meant for the Aussie riders to make sure they have the stxrs on bikes during the ride?

i said:
to make it official, call it official...figure out what you'd like to call your MBc "chapter"...make sure tom sends you enough tank stickers for all the riders & plenty to hand out, too...take tons of pics...post them here...presto! an official australian MBc rally
i'm honestly not sure what he meant. i was double-checking just in case.

i just wanted to be on the same page so our aussie buds have the best "1st official australian MBc rally" possible 8)

spunout said:
augidog said:

i think he meant for the Aussie riders to make sure they have the stxrs on bikes during the ride?

That's what I meant. :cool:

Sorry augi I have far too many pages open. :cool:

:LOL:

me too, always :p

just keep an eye on the stove, MBc'ers have been known to burn good food to a crisp while browsing here :LOL: :LOL:

ok, back to bidness...

I'm up for something in Sydney, though I'm hopeless at organising anything :( .... maybe we could hijack the Ride For a Difference this saturday ;)

spunout said:
good thing-
good luck,
happy

Thanks spunout, did any have their location listed as Adelaide?

I am not sure if any interstaters would be able to make it for a day trip as this is a big country and not too easy to get a bike on the aeroplane to get here!

Back