Aussies burnt in Fiery cycle crash

• Thread starter FullySicAussieAussyAussy!
  • Start date
F

FullySicAussieAussyAussy!

**** dude!

so what they colided and exploded? ive had me fuel petcock pop out and had gas pouring on my engine but all i did was stop and let it finish. i lost my gas and it was all smoky and there was oil residue left all over the head but it didnt catch fire. wow sucks to be them then.

aww what i cant say c r a p?? well whatever

Last edited:
Sounds like a really dodgy install to me. For the fuel to spill and to get caught up in the cables of the bike as well. I would say that all of us here are to exacting in our work for it to happen.
I doubt the tank "exploded", it would have been poorly run lines and cables and the rider got tangled up with bad results.

maybe they were smoking....and the tank didn hava a cap...lol something really dumb.

i think thats pretty bad press for MB's in Australia....saying they just exploded; no crash or anything?

Here is evidence of what might cause something like that to happen. BikeSnowcrash-1.jpg but I guess there was no snow around to put out the fire! Too bad things like this happen but they will keep occurring as long as man is around the planet.

WOW! I never thought I'd see the day something like that would happen on a bicycle.

That's another good reason to have the engine behind you on a trailer - fire safety.

I really hope that nobody's bikes here would catch fire, or tangle you in the cables if in a collision. I believe the folks here know better.

Back