Austin TX-Let's ride!!!

rebelspirit

Local time
6:21 AM
YO!!! If you are in Texas, especially Austin, I want to get together and ride.

I live in Austin and ride the Happytime 70cc on a mountain bike frame. Native Austinite and motorcyclist, so I know some pretty sweet rides in the city. Plus we can do critical mass and hot rod shows and stuff. Trade ideas share tools, exchange parts, mods, etc...

Would like to make a regular Motorbike "Gang" where we meet up once a week, twice a month or once a month at least. I am open to enjoying this group with all types of small motors including Mopeds and electric scooters/bikes within the same power range (max 40mph). I have a sense of humor about this, so the idea of a Motley Mob of Motorists definitely appeals to me.

I will take resposibility for organizing meet-ups, planning rides and special events. All you have to do is show up and have fun. And bring your own beer money.

If interested message me with your best contact email (one you actually check daily). I will never message you with non-ride related email, nor forward your address to anyone else.

Awesome!
Cool!

Thanks!

Rebelspirit, Austin TX

Attachments

• mariaskitchen.jpg
    mariaskitchen.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 388
Now I have a reason to go visit my grandmother in Austin. I suppose that's not nice to say. Too bad you're not closer to Fort Worth or vice versa. I hope you make some good friends like I have up here.

whats up im turbo of college station

some of my customers are in austin

I love Austin. In fact, last week on my business trip I saw a motorized bike behind Botticelli's on South Congress. Was that yours Rebel? It looked like a daily rider. Keep us posted on any get togethers or rides. Maybe Scottm and I can work out a plan to go down there sometime.

behind Botticelli's

Thats mine thanks, hope you liked it. I assume you mean the black white and red job locked behind the Continental club. Or was it that really nicely restored all black Whizzer one of our customers rides. Either way there are more great MBc's in Austin every month. Ride on!!!

Yeah, I think that was it. Funny that I just saw it and you posted here.

Get together on sat may 31st

Awesome responses!

Turbo/chaos, if you would point anyone you know in Austin in the direction of this post that would be awesome.

I will organize a Meet and Ride for the 31st of may. Give me a few days to iron out the details and I will post a full invite here.

Cool.

sure iv been suplying plenty of bikes out ther and im talking to my aunt

who is going to open up shop out there for motorized bicycles look for that comeing soon

but i cant make it to the meet reason sons 4th birth day is that day

then im hiting up the panama part of south america have a cousin out ther for that part then one is going to san antonio cousins out there

got one of the mbc members here in arkansa who is buying kits and soon

many more

My Bike

This is my bike before and current-still a work in progress.

I salvaged a banana seat skeleton from Yellowbike with a nice wide seatpan that I am going to upholster myself for comforts sake, toss a backrest on and it's chill ride time!

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2890.jpg
    IMG_2890.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 404
Back