Austin TX-Let's ride!!!

whats the plan?

Hey Reb, got another rider to join us on the 31. his names brent, and while he's not on the forum, he rolls an OCC Schwinn w/a 50cc chinagirl and some sweet custom electrical work including working brake lights. so whats the plan man? where we gonna meet, ride to, and when? Inquiring minds want to know.

You Austin peeps should go to Willits shop @ 2401 Thornton Rd. and look in on the Chopper From ****, the only bicycle ever featured in Easy Rider Magazine. Say Hey to Wes from Bigwheel!

I'm just north of you guys in Round Rock.

I'll be interested in participating as soon as I can figure out the logistics of motorizing my Spitfire.

Glad to know there's some peeps around. :D

If-in ya'll get something going I'd also like to cruze in Austin sometimes this summer---maybe do a roll-in for Frankinbike.---sam

Mia

Seems Reb is offline for a while. I hope he's well and comes back soon. I'm gonna try to organize a run in late june, sometime after the 16th of June. PM anyone who's interested !!! when I have more concrete details I will post on this thread.

June 29th meet & ride

Everyone is welcome to join a ride around Austin, Sunday June 29. We will be meeting up around 5pm and going from there. pm me about details, bring some cash, full fuel tank, sunscreen, and a sense of adventure. the rallypoint for this run will be Continental Club at 1315 S.Congress, the end point is up to discussion. Perhaps the Crown & Anchor for a cheap burger an a beer?

Last edited:
Here We Go !!!

Thanks to Blacktop and Triple T, hope your kits come soon, and to the other Austin area riders with temporarily broken wheels. Looks like it's just two of us for this one! Oh well I'm stoked that this ride is happening at all. Hope to hear from more of you next time, good luck with your repairs all.

I just got a yellow whizzer 24inch and have been cruising all over town( the otherday I went from downtown to stassney and congress) Ive been talking to some guy who works at music makers(next to the bicycle sportshop) he also has a whizzer. Other than that I dont know.,

When I was waiting on my whizzer to come in I think I saw you on westgate riding northbound and was thinking man I wish I had mine already.

Welcome

Welcome to the fun!!! Cant wait to meet you, We are going to ride again the end of the month (no date yet...suggestions welcome) so keep looking and I'll see you on the road!!!!

Back