Austin TX-Let's ride!!!

Austin RIDE?

I am hoping to have my bike done this weekend, I have been waiting on new parts due this week. Would any AUSTINITES like to try a (07/20/2008)SUNDAY MORNING RIDE? I am in CENTRAL AUSTIN/ 2222 & Burnet, I could meet anywhere.
VistaAnthony
:D

id love too but i live in san angelo. its about 3 hrs away from austin. plan a ride further in advance. let me know and i will try to come down. there are not any riders in angelo...

happy ridding

Im in Austin, I live out by between 183&620 and 2222&620 though. I'm in for some sort of occasional get together.

Ahoy from San Marcos

What up Austinites? I am a San Martian, and my bike will be getting put together in the next few weeks. (parts are in the mail) How have the past rides been? I wonder how long it would take me to get up to austin from down here. I spoke to a couple on road bikes a few weeks ago who had ridden from austin that day... they were taking a 3 month bike ride from austin to South America! and had left that day. I was swimming in the San Marcos river at the time, and talked them into jumping in with me. speaking of which, the San Marcos River is an awesome place to spend time on hot summer days... that might be a destination for a motoredbike ride. I also have a friend in my apartment complex who recently built a HT mountain bike. If all goes well, I will be fully motorized before the fall semester starts.

anyway, I hope to meet up with some cool people to cruise with and swap tips and tricks with!

hey rebelspirit,
the last meetup motorized bike club got disbanded. have u had any luck organizing some people yet? i need someone to ride with in austin!

I have a 24" 21 speed mountain bike. Soon to have a 2.5HP 4 stroke on it, but the kicker is that in order to let the motor use the 21 gears, I can't keep the pedals on it. I'd really like to keep them on, but I just can't figure out a way to let them freewheel without spending and modifying a bunch. Do I still qualify ? I know it's not the typical motored bike.

YO!!! If you are in Texas, especially Austin, I want to get together and ride.

I live in Austin and ride the Happytime 70cc on a mountain bike frame. Native Austinite and motorcyclist, so I know some pretty sweet rides in the city. Plus we can do critical mass and hot rod shows and stuff. Trade ideas share tools, exchange parts, mods, etc...

Would like to make a regular Motorbike "Gang" where we meet up once a week, twice a month or once a month at least. I am open to enjoying this group with all types of small motors including Mopeds and electric scooters/bikes within the same power range (max 40mph). I have a sense of humor about this, so the idea of a Motley Mob of Motorists definitely appeals to me.

I will take resposibility for organizing meet-ups, planning rides and special events. All you have to do is show up and have fun. And bring your own beer money.

If interested message me with your best contact email (one you actually check daily). I will never message you with non-ride related email, nor forward your address to anyone else.

Awesome!
Cool!

Thanks!

Rebelspirit, Austin TX
Let's get together sometime and ride..I have a GMC denali road bike with a upgraded 66 on it that screams.. let's ride sometime

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's get together sometime and ride..I have a GMC denali road bike with a upgraded 66 on it that screams.. let's ride sometime
Just to let you know that this was originally posted in 2008 so I don't think that member is around anymore :(

You might be better posting a new thread to try to find some people to ride with!

Back