Austin

A-TownTX

Local time
1:52 PM
I am looking for some MBc'ers in Austin Texas who wanna ride or know of a ride here in Austin. Someone please get back with me if you know anything.

Plenty of MB riders in Austin. Maybe they will have time to organize a ride after Easter.

patience is vertuie

you will get it on soon enough brother man well lets hope that it comes in on thursady but hey I got a muffler you can use till then

yeah organization is the key. we need to grass root a network of enthusiasts together. i've had so many people flag me down to get a closer look of my bike on my commutes. my neighbor has offered to give me rides and can't seem to understand that i ENJOY to ride my bike! now my commute is less than 2 miles a day and that is not a long enough ride for me! come on Austinites, less talking about rides and let's do it!

A-town and I and another friend are all in South Austin... we're gonna start just doing it. Where u at??

i'm in East Austin on Airport Blvd. just before the Montopolis bridge... down the hill from the Yellow Bike project off Springddale.

Back