Automatic transmission to bike

Makulit

Local time
11:51 PM
G'Day
I just join motoredbikes forum. I am originally from Finland but I have been 22 years in Australia therefore my English is not best possible. The Australian regulation for motorized bicycle are quite difficult because you need pedals for your bike. I try find solution to get automatic transmission to my bike. If someone know any solution it will be helpful?
385372_193402554074054_100002129338561_427018_997159408_n (1).jpg

That's a cool cruiser. Most two stroke riders have a single speed or use a jackshaft/shift kit that uses the bicycle derailleur to change gears. Some four stroke motors can be mated to an automatic CVT.
I used to work with a fellow whose grandparents were Fins. His last name was Jarpe.

Thanks for replay. The jackshaft/shift kit is not available in Australia at the moment of course I can import it. I try browsing if I can find four stroke engine with automatic CVT. So far no luck. Some mini bikes has semi auto gear box, but it could be difficult to fit bike. However I lathe, milling machine and TIG welder. But often is cheaper readymade if it is available.

I have still cousins in Seattle area and visit over there 80's. After that I have been just California and Arizona area for training courses.

Most motorized bikes with a CVT are rack mounted on the back. They basically rack mount a pocket bike/pocket rocket engine and CVT on their bicycles. Check out the CVT subforum on this site and take a look at them.

Thanks. I looked at YouTube one of those with Honda motor. I just need find CVT. I will ask local lawn mower place if they know where to get.

CVR automatic

This my current bike. Of course no gear. It is quite difficult modified CVR automatic. I do not know any motor to fit it to this bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 205
Back