avenger 85 vs phantom 85

All in all that means that there is absolutely nothing special or exclusive about the so-called "Phantom 85 Killer" known as the Avenger 85 since it is obviously available across the spectrum of wholesalers to also be able to market them as well, not just a CMB special offered only by Zane...lol.
Zane wasn't the original seller of the avenger

Even if CMB had exclusivity of the Avenger, you're dealing with China, they'll just sell pallets of them to anyone who will pay.

Even if CMB had exclusivity of the Avenger, you're dealing with China, they'll just sell pallets of them to anyone who will pay.
I just think it is interesting that Zane has been laying low for the last three months...He last logged onto the forums on Feb 9, 2024.

There are many outfits that sell them on Alibaba.
Here's one with shipping to Canada. 60 minimum. This is the ZEDA branding.
Very true, thats the Canadian market your pointing out...I was only speaking about the USA markets which usually have exclusives on certain items...Did you notice they do NOT use the Phantom name in their ad but instead call it a Zeda 85???

Also take note that it is not reed valved or windowed piston either.

That works out to 188 dollars each on a order of 60 to Canada,I wonder what they would be shipped here.

Back