Average Miles per Gallon (MPG)

It's the stupid speedometer I bought. Didn't realize it was kilometers. It went 52 kilometers per the two liter tank. That's approx 60 mpg.
Most of those speedos, in the instructions, have a setting for Miles...Kilometers is usually the default value until you access the settings and set it accordingly...DAMIEN

Ps...You will usually get less mileage per gallon during the break-in period.

I was wondering the same thing I have an 80cc motorized motor bike. Let me know if u find out 😀
I average between 90 to 100 miles per a full gallon of gas...so per tankfull on these 2 liter tanks, im getting 45 to 50 miles per tank.

I have the Zeda 80 motor...(80cc is a Chinese measurement...ALL the 80s are actually 66 to 69.4cc)...My Zeda 80 is the 69.4cc...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Well since I have a small 33cc 4 stroke, a techometer and an extremely wide reduction range 66.79:1 to 16.25:1 to choose from there's a high degree of efficiency. Therefore my gas mileage is around 150+ mpg.

Milage on my bikes vary. 5 speed gets 130+mpg. My single speeds get around 110mpg. Thing is it all depends on how i ride them. If i baby them and just cruise, milage goes up. I dont do that often. Im usually whomping the throttle on and off screwing around having a ball beating the crap out of my bikes. I can get over 200mpg on my 5 speed when hypermiling. An now im gonna take some nitropropane and set up my cruiser to run on a mix of it. Milage will go down a bit, but power will go up. Anywhere from 110mpg to 150mpg is my average for my set of bikes. The ones given to me, i have no clue. I dont usually ride those. I let my friends ride them. I have customized my personal bike, so i ride them. All my personally built bikes are modded. They get better milage than a stocker i do know that.

I rate it a little different, it's F/$. Which is the most fun for your dollar. If you run let's say $10 of fuel through it, you've had quite a bit of fun. I think even if you break down a couple three times while going through the 10 bucks worth, fun trying to figure WTF just happened.

I rate it a little different, it's F/$. Which is the most fun for your dollar. If you run let's say $10 of fuel through it, you've had quite a bit of fun. I think even if you break down a couple three times while going through the 10 bucks worth, fun trying to figure WTF just happened.
smiles per mile. spm.

Back