awesome rechargeable flashlight for headlight

skipS

Local time
3:58 PM
Just thought I would share. I have been using this 1000 lumen flashlight on my Motored bike with great results. Its a kd C8 from kai domain but you can get different versions of similar lights that perform the same on Ebay . It runs off of one 18650 rechargeable battery and on medium it provides more than enough light to light the road way at 25 mph . On high its incredible and I have had cars flash me to turn it down . Flashlight plus charger and two batterys cost under 30 dollars shipped and was well worth it. when i get were im goin I undo the flash light and slip it back in my belt holster. I have run it for over an hour on medium so far with plenty of light available. I carry an extra battery in the tool bag just in case.

Attachments

• flashlight 2.jpg
    flashlight 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
What voltage batteries are these 18650s? And how common are they?
the batteries are about 4.2 volts ea. fully charged and run about 7 dollars a pair. they are pretty much only found on line, I have not seen any locally but if you browse the flashlight forums , they are are common in high lumen flashlights.

I researched the flashlight I got here http://budgetlightforum.com/ It got good reviews. My model may have have been updated because the link I used to buy mine does not work, Ill do a little research then post the link after supper

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back