Awsome idea....kinda(Pumper Carb

juliman

Local time
2:04 AM
hey guys, i have had another dumb idea that would require more money than sense or brains lol:whistle: but anyway, because the guys over on another forum(thumpertalk) put pumper carbs on their big xr400s an stuf, why not somehow design and make a pumper carb for a MBceven though it isint the best idea it would be an awsome for sh$ts and giggles kinda thing, because a pumper carb would make you be awsome lol, you would be putting along just above idle then suddenly you feel a violent urge so you snap the throttle open then whammm0or awsome wheelie down the street or bang u died and engine is forever lost lol, ok ill stop rambling now lol dont start raving about me it is just an idea lol =0

p.s i dont even know if these china engines would even do much, probably die when you open the throttle, cuz of some stupid reason lol... btw wish me luck healing cuz i lost the top half(pretty much to the top knuckle) of my ring ringer in a chain( on a 1977 xl100 postie bike lol) so beware of chains !!!!!!!