axle sprocket kit

yeah probably but i cant get it anyway because i cant pay 120$ in shipping fees so i guess ill try to get a wheel with a solid sprocket mount
The rubber pineapple joint is the strongest way to attach. Just use slips made of pop can to align the sprocket. Make sure you have flange nuts for the bolts. I beat the tar out of my bikes, only thing that holds up is the rubber joint. It doesn't rip my spokes out either. An when I say I beat my bikes, I built a rocket fuel mix powered bike. lol, I like torque.

The rubber pineapple joint is the strongest way to attach. Just use slips made of pop can to align the sprocket. Make sure you have flange nuts for the bolts. I beat the tar out of my bikes, only thing that holds up is the rubber joint. It doesn't rip my spokes out either. An when I say I beat my bikes, I built a rocket fuel mix powered bike. lol, I like torque.
idk how to explain this but my wheel is way to thick so the sprocket is far from the wheel and the chain grinds away the wheel tube thing that makes it jump and thats how it exploded

idk how to explain this but my wheel is way to thick so the sprocket is far from the wheel and the chain grinds away the wheel tube thing that makes it jump and thats how it exploded
Is there a dust cap?

You can also take it to a small machine shop and have them ream out the center little( of the sprocket). That is if you do not have the tools at home to.

20211108_192547.jpg
20211108_192610.jpg

completely zapped that since the frame broke but here are the pics

idk why those are so low res, here are the originals

Attachments

• 20211108_192610.jpg
    20211108_192610.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 20211108_192547.jpg
    20211108_192547.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 125
wierdly in these pics it looks like the clearance is ok but the chain rubs against the lower arm

Back