azbill's EZM stretch project

last try got deleted ???
one more time... (pics are at the 'other' place I am known to be :))

a few people have asked for pics of my not-finished-yet stretch
the bike is a Micargi Mustang GTS (x-mas present)
I am still mid build and am waiting for an in-frame tank---azvinnie (my son-in-law) is making it (his first time making one) the tape is to protect paint during tank fitting
I have a budget of 0$, so am making it with what I have available
(I sold a back wheel and other parts to finance the sprocket/adapter I got from Jim -- thanks Elmo)
I am doing a lot of measuring to get everything ready for the drive train swap from my Jaguar
(I need a bike Mon-Fri to take oldest grandkid to school, so I need to be up n running quickly)

1st pic is full side view showing whole bike
2nd pic showing Jim's sprocket (72T) and hd coaster wheel (12ga spokes)
3rd + 4th pic are MC mirrors I got on the bay and the seat post clamps I used to mount the mirrors
5th pic shows motor mount and pedal chain routing
I changed pedal sprocket to a 36T to make it easy to pedal with the girls/trailer, and routed chain under engine to lower the center of gravity (ie...better handling)
the motor mount is clamped to bottom tube with tensioner brackets and exhaust clamp saddles
the bracket on the seat post is to stabilize the engine/trans from side-to-side twist (bracket comes from an old seat post mounted rack)
I hope I have the patience to wait for Vinnie to do the tank , I am dieing to ride this bike

could your son-inlaw reproduce your tank? I wouldl like a nice tank like yours!
nice stretch!
thanks,
Mike

thanks for the compliment :)
I will ask him, but I think he only did a 1-off for me...probably not cost effective to build them to sell
(it was pretty time-consuming)

good to have in-laws like that !!!

thanks again Vinnie :):):)

btw,,, in the fountain pics, you can see the hills in the 'flat' part of town
(that's why I needed the little 72 toother ;))

Last edited:
my daughter took a pic of me on the bike :D
(too show how the size suits me,,,I am 6'1")

do I look like a proud 'papa' :whistle:

Attachments

• mini-me on the stretch 004.jpg
    mini-me on the stretch 004.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 348
thanks to all for the very nice compliments :)

the props from all are priceless to me !!!

the pic with me on the stretch has been given a title,,,

"an old man and his MB"

thanks George,,,

I love it !!!

Last edited:
Bill THanks Beauitful

My Hats Off to ya Bill.. Very Nice tank Fab.. really Makes that Bike Very Bosa Nova

See Ya Soon
Helmutt :helmet:

Last edited:
Hi Bill,

Just saw the last picture of your bike with you aboard. WOW! I can see why you are so proud.

Your bike is truly a work of art.

It isn't difficult to imagine you riding it down the street, because it is one of those bikes that look in motion while standing still.

I know you have offered to let others take it for a test ride, if only I didn't live so far from you.

Have fun,

Beautiful. The sprocket is so biggg. Its a motorcycle, the power your controlling has to be the best thing ever on this site. Hope the rear wheel takes care of your ride for a long while.

Back