Back at it after a nasty fall

dunktap

Local time
7:28 AM
hi guys!
I have decided to hook my friction drive kit back up after i was blindsided by a car about a year and a half ago. My face has healed up better than I expected ( thanks to coacoa butter :D) but i do still have a +- 2 inch scar from my right eyelid that stretches all the way to the top of my ear. Some "traumatic tatooing" always makes for a good story though. I have a 2001 gary fisher mamba and i am going to put a harbor freight earth auger engine on it via a staton drive kit. I chose staton over dax just bc of the ability to upgrade to the 1.5'' roller. Dax has always given my top service in the past, though. I just received my kit today and i can hardly wait to get home from the office and set her up. This weekend I am going to try to board the Amtrak with new kit. Ill keep you guys posted on how that turns out! I purchased my tickets monday and i selected the add a bike feature. Apparently you can print out the bike ticket at the same kiosk where you get your train ticket. you then proceed to give the bike + ticket to the conductor and thats all there is to it. If you guys have any insight about this situation, please tell! I hear it has been done before, but im gonna be sneaky about it and empty my 2 stroke tank out when i get to the station and cover my engine with a draw string grill cover.

Welcome back to MBc, dunk. I'm glad to see that you are back at it. The key is to not let them get you down...keep on plugging. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Back