Bad luck and trouble......

Hope you heal up Jerry, quickly. I have back issues that can't be helped by surgery. They say it's risky, could help but could come out worse so I just live with it. I've found that taking 2 OTC meds helps a lot more than just 1. Excedrin you get aspirin dose and acetaminophen. Then an Advil you get an Nsaid reliever. It works a lot better for me than just taking one, get well and back on your bike!

Hope you heal up Jerry, quickly. I have back issues that can't be helped by surgery. They say it's risky, could help but could come out worse so I just live with it. I've found that taking 2 OTC meds helps a lot more than just 1. Excedrin you get aspirin dose and acetaminophen. Then an Advil you get an Nsaid reliever. It works a lot better for me than just taking one, get well and back on your bike!
I plan to get back surgery after I heal from this one

A e.r. doctor once told me the same exact thing that 2 ib profen and 2 Tylenol will take away almost any pain your having except for cancer pains

Back