Bad news about Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP if it was him. He was a very knowledgeable and sometimes saucy guy. Very articulate and good opinions about bikes and other things. Tragic lost. Condolences to his family and close friends

Wasn't he involved in a heated pissing match just recently? Thread was about EMP strikes.

People are bad mouthing him all over the internet... some are even saying he was on his way to plant a bomb and it prematurely detonated. They claim him to be a zionist mossad agent about to set off a false flag... I hate when people do this crap without evidence :mad:.

People are bad mouthing him all over the internet... some are even saying he was on his way to plant a bomb and it prematurely detonated. They claim him to be a zionist mossad agent about to set off a false flag... I hate when people do this crap without evidence :mad:.
Until the feds release their findings I'm sure there will be plenty of misguided speculation from the peanut gallery,It's a shame that these are the thought's that cosume peoples time instead of waiting for the facts!

No matter what the feds find everyone has made up their minds around here. I'm kinda close, local news close. Most people think it was terrorism.

This is so f***ed up. Jake? I don't even know what to say. I'm sitting here crying right now and I never even met him. How's his family and is their a go fund me set up yet? what a loss.

His front door atm...
450x450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back