Bad news about Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys let's not turn a tragedy into a internet pissing match. Many of us interacted with him in these threads, and enjoyed some of his wit. None of us knew anything about this side of his character. Certainly none of us would stand next to someone knowing they were capable of this. Let's just hope the best for those left in the wake and hope that they can somehow find a way to assuage their sorrow. You guys do what you want. I think we should just leave it alone.
This is why I have kept my mouth shut.

Has some one said something wrong now?

This is why I get a little over forums... can’t talk without someone telling you to shut up

Not really but the more news that comes out the more opinions may come out. I haven't been here long enough to have established a relationship with him but others have. I know from experience on the forums that very deep bonds can be made. I have respect for this forum and it's members. Feel that negative comments should be kept to one's self. This is a very sad situation and doesn't need any more negative to come from it.
That's my 2 cents.

Not really but the more news that comes out the more opinions may come out. I haven't been here long enough to have established a relationship with him but others have. I know from experience on the forums that very deep bonds can be made. I have respect for this forum and it's members. Feel that negative comments should be kept to one's self. This is a very sad situation and doesn't need any more negative to come from it.
That's my 2 cents.
Well, he joined this forum in June of '16 but he had over 5000 posts and over 800 likes. I gotta say he was pretty helpful and knew motorized bikes.

I think we all should just smoke some flowers and have happy times and if life gets too much of a struggle, smoke more flowers and be happy you have a roof over your head.

That's my 2 cents.

Mental health is not a negative comment and if it is I’m defiantly in the wrong place.

I personally don’t give a s**t what relationships where formed here because they obviously didn’t mean enough for him to talk to anyone.

What upsets me the most is he felt he had no one to talk too.

So many more people have been hurt than anyone here.

Top bloke and enjoyed reading his posts and regardless what s**t I read I will remember him for the way I knew him but I cannot not think of the others involved and I find that very disrespectful to any victims out of this tragedy no matter who he was.

If I can get one person to open up and talk from my posts I have done no harm.

I enjoyed Frakenstein's posts, but the fact remains he murdered 2 people and 1 was a kid. [Allegedly]

Last edited:
Mental health is not a negative comment and if it is I’m defiantly in the wrong place.

I personally don’t give a sh*t what relationships where formed here because they obviously didn’t mean enough for him to talk to anyone.

What upsets me the most is he felt he had no one to talk too.

So many more people have been hurt than anyone here.

Top bloke and enjoyed reading his posts and regardless what sh*t I read I will remember him for the way I knew him but I cannot not think of the others involved and I find that very disrespectful to any victims out of this tragedy no matter who he was.

If I can get one person to open up and talk from my posts I have done no harm.
I know all to well the effects of mental health. I have been diagnosed bipolar 2 with general anxiety and dysthymia. Have lost relatives because they didn't get help.

My comments weren't towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back