Bad news about Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all to well the effects of mental health. I have been diagnosed bipolar 2 with general anxiety and dysthymia. Have lost relatives because they didn't get help.

My comments weren't towards you.
Sorry mate, i quite often read s**t wrong.

Hi, Matt from Bicycle Motor Works here. I believe this member may have been involved in a horrible accident over the weekend. He is in a neighboring town from me, and I just saw a news report that mentioned his name. It was a explosion in an automobile in center city Allentown, and 3 people are deceased. There really aren’t any other details, but I believe this is Jacob from this board.

If this is not the same person, please let me know ASAP. I did not know him very well, but we talked a few times and exchanged emails quite a bit over the years. I always liked the guy a lot, and I haven’t been in touch in while.

Prayers sent to everyone and their families who were involved regardless.

Matt

Very strange and sad story. I feel terrible for that little boy. Absolute Hell for the young mother. Terrible.

This is a strange hobby that seems to attract the non-conformists. Some very out there guys in this forum.

You know, I always saw his photo/ avatar and thought it had a very Unibomber look. That’s exactly how I saw it. Strange.

wowww RIP either way he helped me very many times and as an army combat arms veteran myself i definitly know the grueling silent war that must be fought within to keep ones self leveled on this state we call "SANE" and its not easy i survived a handle of jack daniels and a 6 story jump in order for anyone to even see the signs i was struggling with life issues just remember guys theres always an endless number of directions you can lead your path down and if you really really dont see a way out dont be a degenerate and just off yourself leave the innocent to look for answers...............R.I.P. FRANK

I just discovered this and I'm in shock... He helped me quite a lot here in the forum. No more to say.
I know, I still keep thinking about it, I had communicated with him just a week before. I just wish he would have gotten on his bike and went for nice long ride and rethought things, reconsidered, just took some time to change the environment and get out on the road alone and calm himself, you know? Maybe he could have found his pressure valve. He was a smart guy, I wish I could have helped him.

Let him rest in peace.
More people should research the medical benefits of marijuana.
It'll free your soul. Make you feel peace with everyone and even yourself.
It'll help you. It might even save you from the pharmaceutical drug pushers who have people hooked on opiates, anti-depressants, anxiety, ADHD, ADD but no.... The gov't wants you to beleive that marijuana makes you lazy. That's bulls**t. Yes every drug interacts with people's system different..
Some people shouldn't drink alcohol but that s**ts legal for other reasons.
Alcohol causes more violence and destruction.
Big pharma creates customers. Not cures.
Marijuana Will heal you.
But you must educate yourself.
We All have demons. We all abuse our body.

When you come to a point in life where you dont wanna see tomorrow and you think your actions will make tomorrow better. Plz seek help. We all need some sort of help and people with genius capabilities are often in turmoil with themself for any reason . We want to be perfect.
We must understand that we are not perfect. Some of us handle it differently.
Pennsylvania has seen a lot of heartache lately. Industry that caused growth fizzled out long ago... Many people struggle.
How do we repair what we once were?
Adapt.
Learn something new and try to help as many as we can without judgement.

Let him rest in peace.
More people should research the medical benefits of marijuana.
It'll free your soul. Make you feel peace with everyone and even yourself.
It'll help you. It might even save you from the pharmaceutical drug pushers who have people hooked on opiates, anti-depressants, anxiety, ADHD, ADD but no.... The gov't wants you to beleive that marijuana makes you lazy. That's bullsh*t. Yes every drug interacts with people's system different..
Some people shouldn't drink alcohol but that sh*ts legal for other reasons.
Alcohol causes more violence and destruction.
Big pharma creates customers. Not cures.
Marijuana Will heal you.
But you must educate yourself.
We All have demons. We all abuse our body.

When you come to a point in life where you dont wanna see tomorrow and you think your actions will make tomorrow better. Plz seek help. We all need some sort of help and people with genius capabilities are often in turmoil with themself for any reason . We want to be perfect.
We must understand that we are not perfect. Some of us handle it differently.
Pennsylvania has seen a lot of heartache lately. Industry that caused growth fizzled out long ago... Many people struggle.
How do we repair what we once were?
Adapt.
Learn something new and try to help as many as we can without judgement.

Longtime lurker here and this post speaks to me. I have unbelievable thoughts sometimes things that I cannot believe I have the capability to imagine. Horrible things.

Cannabis helps me realize that these are only visualizations and nothing I really need to worry about, as it also helped me learn that my mind is very eccentric and off the wall and certain things that pop up in my mind are just arbitrary. I don't have negative feelings as far as harm anymore, but rather a worry that all of my effort will be for nothing. I don't think so. At least not after I finish work and smoke some or eat some.

If does help. I'm not a normal person but I conceal the fact and work with it to outwardly express myself normally and properly.

Relax your body, mind, and soul. They all deserve it and you do too. Just BE RESPONSIBLE.

Just my 02. I am indifferent about the Original Topic. Whether it was an accident, on purpose, or he was waiting for 72 virgins. He was a human being with a life. All life deserves to be appreciated. It took me a long time to learn that as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back