Bad news about Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bzura

Vendor
Local time
5:50 AM
Hi, Matt from Bicycle Motor Works here. I believe this member may have been involved in a horrible accident over the weekend. He is in a neighboring town from me, and I just saw a news report that mentioned his name. It was a explosion in an automobile in center city Allentown, and 3 people are deceased. There really aren’t any other details, but I believe this is Jacob from this board.

If this is not the same person, please let me know ASAP. I did not know him very well, but we talked a few times and exchanged emails quite a bit over the years. I always liked the guy a lot, and I haven’t been in touch in while.

Prayers sent to everyone and their families who were involved regardless.

Matt

Hi, Matt from Bicycle Motor Works here. I believe this member may have been involved in a horrible accident over the weekend. He is in a neighboring town from me, and I just saw a news report that mentioned his name. It was a explosion in an automobile in center city Allentown, and 3 people are deceased. There really aren’t any other details, but I believe this is Jacob from this board.

If this is not the same person, please let me know ASAP. I did not know him very well, but we talked a few times and exchanged emails quite a bit over the years. I always liked the guy a lot, and I haven’t been in touch in while.

Prayers sent to everyone and their families who were involved regardless.

Matt
Oh wow that's crazy! I'm not sure that it is him,I thought his name was jake,thanks for letting us know though and yes our thought's and prayers go out to those and their loved ones!

Are you sure that was him? did he tell you his real name? He seemed like a helpful guy and to think he is the victim of a terrorist in my own state Smh it was on national news. Carbombs? That’s stuff straight out of a movie. Hopefully they will find who did this before it happens again. At first I didn’t believe it, when I first saw the thread I thought it was motorized bike accident related. The police will follow the breadcrumbs to the guy I’m hoping. Whether he knew the bomber or not I feel bad and confused.

His Grandmother said he was very into fireworks and carried a lot of chemicals in his trunk. That was on 6abc.

His Grandmother said he was very into fireworks and carried a lot of chemicals in his trunk. That was on 6abc.
Wow fireworks not even near the 4th of July. All I can think of is spontaneous combustion. Should have just stuck with this hobby. I have no idea what compound would combust like that. Black powder is relatively stable and isn’t friction sensitive so I doubt it was that it is a low pressure explosive and unless confined isn’t that dangerous it only makes a fireball. Flash powder is quite explosive though. I have no idea what would just blow up like that. Static electricity maybe caused it but idk. He probably had those big mortar shells sitting in there that send shockwaves through your chest if you know what I mean. I also saw on the news a propane cylinder blew up in a lady’s car and it shredded it. I heard she survived though. I saw the car it’s crazy it looks like an ied blew it up. Although it’s not certain what happened yet in either case.

Wow fireworks not even near the 4th of July. All I can think of is spontaneous combustion. Should have just stuck with this hobby. I have no idea what compound would combust like that. Black powder is relatively stable and isn’t friction sensitive so I doubt it was that it is a low pressure explosive and unless confined isn’t that dangerous it only makes a fireball. Flash powder is quite explosive though. I have no idea what would just blow up like that. Static electricity maybe caused it but idk. He probably had those big mortar shells sitting in there that send shockwaves through your chest if you know what I mean. I also saw on the news a propane cylinder blew up in a lady’s car and it shredded it. I heard she survived though. I saw the car it’s crazy it looks like an ied blew it up. Although it’s not certain what happened yet in either case.

It definitely sounds more than fire works

I have had some 3” mortar shells and they were powerful but nothing to blow a car apart

Anything thing that powerful is pretty serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back