Bad news about Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. May he rest easy. Disturbing that the little one was in the car. When you have kids it's all about their life your life has to be put on the back burner.

Can we let the poor guy rest in peace (peace that he obviously didn't get in life) please? Whatever you think of him and his last action, he was one of us. I for one will miss the guy.
Agreed. I don't know him for his last action. That's just not how I'd rather remember him. He was a very helpful guy, to a fault even. I think helping others gave him happiness that he couldn't find within. I hope everyone involved finds peace in all the turmoil.

1460836048846.jpg

IMO, this Topic should be Locked.
Just my opinion.
Frank, as i called him a few times lol was one of us as a Motorized Bicycle rider, yet we really knew nothing about his personal life.
Alot of things can push a human over the edge and cause them to do some unthinkable things.
His wife, she'll be in my prayers.
I can't imagine if she came here and seen this thread.

Please Lock this Thread, nothing good is going to come from within this thread.
Just my opinion.

IMO, this Topic should be Locked.
Just my opinion.
Frank, as i called him a few times lol was one of us as a Motorized Bicycle rider, yet we really knew nothing about his personal life.
Alot of things can push a human over the edge and cause them to do some unthinkable things.
His wife, she'll be in my prayers.
I can't imagine if she came here and seen this thread.

Please Lock this Thread, nothing good is going to come from within this thread.
Just my opinion.
I concur. " This to shall pass " Make it so Anton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back