Ball bearing size?

Jamestodd33

Local time
8:13 PM
I had to take the cover for the clutch arm and pin rod off due to the chain rubbing, and after getting it filed down I go to put it all back together and it was super loose. After a little research I realized I may have lost the little metal ball that goes in it. Does anyone know what size the ball should be? I am so lost. It's a 80cc 2 stroke, not sure of the make. I will post a pic if it helps. Also if someone could please explain to me how to put it together in order, this is my first motor bike and I only got to enjoy it for a few days. I'm ready to get back on the road. Any help is appreciated. Thanks yall!

Attachments

• 20200403_083001.jpg
    20200403_083001.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 160
You will have to break open quite a few spray paint cans to find the right size of one to fit your clutch. LOL! Just kidding, that would be expensive compared to buying a new one.

Yes it would be. Thanks yall but I dont even know if I need that. I'm so confused. I just realized the ball is supposed to be on the back side of the little pin and the bucking bar will sit against the bolt? im new and trying to learn as I go

You will have to break open quite a few spray paint cans to find the right size of one to fit your clutch. LOL! Just kidding, that would be expensive compared to buying a new one.
Have you lost your marbles . LOL

Ha, ha, they don't put marbles in the rattle cans I use anymore, just a little ball bearing. I broke a lot of paint cans when I was a kid and took out the marbles.

I guess your still breaking open paint cans to know that.
I know you lost your marbles I was hoping you could get them back. :ROFLMAO:

Back to the OP question, I pull the bucking bar from the engine on the bike I'm building right now and came up with this, see photo.
Not sure how accurate my caliper is but kinda looks like 8 mm.

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 154
Back to the OP question, I pull the bucking bar from the engine on the bike I'm building right now and came up with this, see photo.
Not sure how accurate my caliper is but kinda looks like 8 mm.
Ok thanks! I'm trying to get it all together but the clutch arm and rod are still loose, could you please give me a little explanation on the way its supposed to go. This is my first one ever and didn't even know how to work the clutch. I've got the other side takin off as well with the cap and flower screw off. I'm looking up videos but none for what I'm trying to do.

Back