Baltimore Biker

Mercury11235

Local time
2:52 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Merc and Im really excited to have found this wonderful forum:D Ive been toying with the idea of building a MotoAsst Bike for years, but I couldnt find a kit I was happy with or I was just too broke:-/ A couple months ago, my car blew up and I couldnt afford to get it fixed, so I sold it for parts and bought myself a hardtail hybrid! I ended up with a Mongoose Crossway 450...its a spectacular bike for the price and I think it will make for a perfect MotoAsst. Ive got a lot of work to do, but with the help of this forum I hope I wont spend extra time (or money) trying to figure out how to do it!:) By the way, I live and ride in the beautiful city of Baltimore, MD!

Welcome Merc. Glad you are here. Plenty to see and read and learn. Good luck with your build. I like your sig.

Hi Merc. Welcome to MBc!
Looks like a great bike. Make sure you check out the electric and rear mount options also.

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great crash course post "link" to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Hi merc, welcome to MBc! your choice in bike would be best with a rack mount...not enough room for a happy time...imo...good luck though and happy motoring!

Back