bamabikeguy - You will be missed... R.I.P.

BAMA you helped me so much on my first build, today is a sad day,

I may not have known you in person but as a mentor when i first showed up around here, i admired you, and you will be dearly missed,

May you REST IN PEACE my friend,

my prays are with you and your family.

Last edited:
May you rest in peace, Bama. I don't post that much as of yet, but Paul truly went out of his way to help me with my bike building aspirations. I feel his lost and for him to leave such an impact on me from his genuine kindness, my thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends because I know that they (you) must be extremely saddened by his passing. God bless.

Augi thanks for that link! I didn't realize that was Bama all of this time. It was this news segment that got me interested in MB's/building bicycles.
He helped my mindset, sparking my interest helping transform me, switching from building motorcycles to building motored bikes. Then soon after... custom bicycles.
It's people like Paul who inspire "anything bike"and he will truly be missed by the bicycling masses.

O' carp Bama, all along you were the guy who opened my eye's to a new world. Thank you my brother, beneath the big blue sky and beyond.

Last edited:
WOW ! So sad to hear about his passing. He contributed so much to this board . I enjoyed his summaries of his trips . RIP

Back