bananabender first post

B

bananabender

hello to you all please be a bit more tolerant to the newbies we can all
contribute something to a fast growing hobby that could have important
impact on fuel savings like ride your motorized bike to the shop instead of fireing up the caddillac.a bit dissapointed that the moderator of this forum
allowed the diatribe about the comunists to filter in posted by alesterfiend
you yanks are very lucky to have all the products avaliable to build amotorized bike by just lifting up the phone some of the supplyers wont ship to aus or ignore emails no mater how polite the request i have a 2004 model
occ stingray wich is rare for here i d like to mount either a gx35 honda with
centrifugal clutch and housing mounted to motor iknow they out there just being able to source them is a big problem or gxh50 with clutch or gear box
issues with pedal crank width and rear sprocket mount please feel free to coment on any of this safe riding and peace

Welcome to the tribe. Check out the Rack em up section. Weedwacker motors are everywhere and you can build one yourself. Maybe not exactly what you see to buy, but something to get you down the road. Again, welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

hi bananabender...i'm figuring the ones who truly do have something to contribute will be interested in learning how to do their part, that stands to reason. look at our active memberlist to see i'm right, these guys and gals are intense, passionate about the motoredsport, and quite willing to encourage and help.

anyone who's here for help-only is welcome, too, but still responsible for content and placement.

anyone trying to elbow their way in without extending the courtesy of an intro? well, far as i'm concerned i'd like to see the community ignore them, just like in real life.

quality over quantity, look around to see it works :)

when i see a borderline post, i look for an appropriate retort...if i see one, i let them both stand. no need for debate of moderation...if you take exception to a post, then you are welcome to post an appropriate reply to it.

btw-i thought you guys were doing fine with zbox? do you not have much selection other than chinese 2-stroke kits?

welcome to the MBc :cool:

Back