Banshee pipe finished

Rob H

Local time
4:51 AM
I can't get the video to load on here check out you tube under motorized bike banshee pipe

Gonna get the new cylinder and reed cage on now a make the most of this pipe it definitely makes a little more torque now though

I know I didn't have permission to do this but I'm gonna put your video in your thread lol.

Very cool Rob!

Thanx man all good I am what's the word I'm looking for oh yeah mentally challenged on smart phones and tech.

dumb phones... smart for the companies that make them, theyre always being replaced and everyone just has to have one...

but make anyone over the age of 15 look particularly stupid.

me? my new phone doesnt take photos, doesnt do picture messages, has no music player. no internet browsing, apps, or any of that crud. just has an alarm, takes calls, and sends txt messages. plus i can lob it from a ten story scaffold and it still works fine. its also immune to iron filings, which seem to have killed every other phone i have ever owned except maybe the nokia 3210 from last century...

stick a 12-13mm pipe up the stinger, about 200mm long. expansion chambers DO need back pressure to work nicely. all about gas density, pressure, and the speed of sound... the outlet just lets the pressure out slowly. hard to explain without another twenty page post :)

Back