Barber Motorsports Museum!

L

lhemrick

My son and I recently made a trip to Birmingham, AL to the Barber Motorsports Museum and thought I would post some pictures. This is just a fraction of the machines that you will see inside but these are a few pics of what can be seen in the antique or motor assist section of the museum. Makes me proud of "My old school creation" because after seeing some early 1900's bikes I think I got pretty close, go check it out in the picture gallery. Enjoy!

Lynn Hemrick
Decatur, AL

Attachments

• barbers1.jpg
    barbers1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 769
  • barbers2.jpg
    barbers2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 630
  • barbers3.jpg
    barbers3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 525
  • barbers4.jpg
    barbers4.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 525
  • barbers5.jpg
    barbers5.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 507
  • barbers6.jpg
    barbers6.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 553
  • barbers7.jpg
    barbers7.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 579
  • barbers8.jpg
    barbers8.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 486
  • barbers9.jpg
    barbers9.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 521
old school!

dude! thanks so much for the great pics of old motoredbikes! i so love the nastalgia thing! im old school all the way as my family all rode! back in the day! all the new tecnology is not so new! water cooled heads, ect. were all thought of years ago & perfected in later years! lets keep the heritage thing rollin! this;) forum absolutly rocks!

wow...that first penny farthing one looks like instant death.... that would have been sweet to kick around on at the turn of the century

when i was a kid if you couldnt handle a suicide shift & foot clutch , you didnt belong on a bike!god what a great hobbie! we love it!

Its great to see the old stuff, there really aren't any new ideas are there!!

I don't know what else I can say, anyone who knows me knows that my passion lies in the earliest of the machineries. When I think of those old machines, and what ti took to ride them, what with all the levers, knobs, oil cups, etc. Well those machines really made you WORK for your ride, and made you really appreciate the ride!

Attachments

• 1902 Orient L side.jpg
    1902 Orient L side.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 524
Back