Barn Find motorized Bicycle...very old NT carb (i'm guessing)

i have a GMC DH2100 bike, there's 0 room to manuver the carb when the engine is in place, can't complain though, got the bike and the engine for $100 (put about 400 CAD into it so far though, most of it was bicycle stuff, new tires, tubes, cables, cleaning and re-greasing etc)

Ps...Noticed your from "Novie"...lol...My relatives on my fathers mother, side of the family, (My grandmother), were all from Hamilton and surrounding area of Nova Scotia...lol...The Cummings family name, They moved to Boston over 100 yrs ago where I also am originally from...I used to like to go over once in a while on the Scotia Prince...I miss those days.
Illegals?

Ps...Noticed your from "Novie"...lol...My relatives on my fathers mother, side of the family, (My grandmother), were all from Hamilton and surrounding area of Nova Scotia...lol...The Cummings family name, They moved to Boston over 100 yrs ago where I also am originally from...I used to like to go over once in a while on the Scotia Prince...I miss those days.
i graduated from the same high school as Bubbles from TPB... so if you want to take the time to figure that out, you can figure out which county i live in :p

if I were getting this running I'd replace the crank seals, carb, and do routine stuff. By the way, that head is on sideways, maybe it's that way so the spark plug clears. Could you post some better pictures of the bike?

i can yeah, give me a few minutes

Attachments

• 20240514_172949.jpg
    20240514_172949.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 21
Back