Barn Find motorized Bicycle...very old NT carb (i'm guessing)

Nope, that's an idle mixture adjustment screw. I see the spring that keeps it in place.
@Chainlube

That looks exactly like my old NT carby, right down to the insignia on the barrel housing, it never had a 2 screw idle and mixture system.

I took a snap of his pic and blew it up to see in fine detail because of my eye problems right now.

I marked it in red on this pic below where it stands UP, like a tickler does, right next to the idle screw that has the spring in it to keep it in place.

It looks exactly like mine did when the tickler started leaking all over the place and I replaced the tickler which was falling out and plugged it up with any old screw I could find until my BoFeng arrived.

My advice still stands, get RID of that carburetor, it has already troubled someone else already, considering how cheap they are to buy, just get another.

Untitled.png

@Chainlube

That looks exactly like my old NT carby, right down to the insignia on the barrel housing, it never had a 2 screw idle and mixture system.

I took a snap of his pic and blew it up to see in fine detail because of my eye problems right now.

I marked it in red on this pic below where it stands UP, like a tickler does, right next to the idle screw that has the spring in it to keep it in place.

It looks exactly like mine did when the tickler started leaking all over the place and I replaced the tickler which was falling out and plugged it up with any old screw I could find until my BoFeng arrived.

My advice still stands, get RID of that carburetor, it has already troubled someone else already, considering how cheap they are to buy, just get another.

View attachment 213231
I'd get an offset intake and a new carb anyway.

Any recommendations on material ? steel? or go with aluminum since that's what the casing is?
Check the stud spacing before you buy anything, that could be the deciding factor. Might as well check the size of the inlet port too. After looking at those manifolds, they all seem small.

As a side note; while I was looking over those manifolds I saw this, so I bought one for my 4X bike.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back