BBB Berry Bike Bad service!!!!!

JohnnyBravo80

Local time
2:06 PM
Bike Berry Can't work out problem.

First of all I wanted to work with this company and live in Florida. Shipping does a a while. i ordered Mag rims and they where defective.I did say wanted store credit and then only gave $35 when product was over $1000 when shipped both rims back and coasted money. They messed up and I called several times. Their customer service and calling center are not the same. This return has been going on for over 2 monthes than 2 months more and still don't have. I am very against doing business with Berry Bikes and want to let people know. They don't work with you! I got the Mags and would not ship same product I ordered when I spent over $30 to send back and time. Berry Bikes is not a good company and good luck returning a defective product..people need to know I had the worst experiences with this company and don't want anyone to experience this. Over 30 emails and 5 calls. Bad company if have defective idem. Jut want people to know and hope you don't go threw what I did. I build bikes in South Florida and don't need this wait and stress. If have questions i'll be happy to answer. Berry Bikes are on my bottom list! Good Luck All!

Please let me know if in South Florida (Broward)

Ride Safe!

I'm with you Johnny!.... Horrible customer service. Ordered a bbr racing 66cc kit for m third build and it wouldn't start.... Tried for a month to get it working with bikeberry and all they wanted was for me to return it on my dime. They said they would test and if it worked, i'd have to pay to get it back.

Also, their "warranty/ garantee " is useless if it's had fuel in it...... How can i tell if it works or not without fuel?!?!

Never gonna do business with bikeberry again.

Sorry you both have had problem with BikeBerry it sucks to get *Screwed* out of your money. I know this doesn't mean much because its 2 Bad 1 Good but i havn't had any problems with bike berry i have spent over $2000.00 I've bought 2 BBR Bikes 2 66CC Engine kits 2 HandleBars,Carbs,Coils,Plugs,WideCrank and everything BUTT one thing was bad and that was one of the fuel tanks had a hole in it but they refunded me 30% of my total order due to the defect and i didn't have to send the product back just send a pic.

I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH i havn't bought from bikeberrys site directly i buy here Link Here this is BikeBerrys ebay page so if i did come in contact with a problem and they wanted to fight i would bring ebay into the middle also i never used there phone or email service i only used there facebook support service much faster and more helpful.

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I order some Bikebury parts and it never got here, but s**t there wrong parts I should not of ordered it was one of two packages from different companies I was expecting to arrive one package delivery missing.

I order I thought it was there's did not open threw it in parts collection until a couple of days ago working on my top head thought nows the time to install the new rings open the package found a solar cell phone charger --- what the hell!

So, I called them told them I never got them they wrote me an email still haven't open that to see what it sez.

Ps. How's the weather in Florida its freezing blowing snow in Co.

Oops, just open my email neither one of uz can point the finger at each other the tracking number has expired its been over 120 days.

But, at least they replied to my inquiry within 24 hours so that's nice.

With Gazbikes takes that many days to get one on the phone and if your paying by the minute it adds up to a lot of dollars being put on hold!

Back