BBR Mag Wheel setup

Anamaul

Local time
5:48 AM
Hi everybody 👋. I purchased a set of BBR mag wheels and I’m trying to figure out how i install my 7 speed sprocket to the other side of the rear wheel? I have no idea what im looking for.

It has to be done because how else will the motor start without a physical chain connecting to my pedals? Im taking about the right hand side of the rear wheel. My motor chain is on the left sode. I need to attach my bicycle chain to the right side.

I have the 7 speed shimano sprocket. So what exactly is the part called so i can screw it on? Right now it will not screw on.

Hi everybody 👋. I purchased a set of BBR mag wheels and I’m trying to figure out how i install my 7 speed sprocket to the other side of the rear wheel? I have no idea what im looking for
I'm not sure you can do that, do you have a picture of the sprocket and where it goes onto the mag?

It has to be done because how else will the motor start without a physical chain connecting to my pedals? Im taking about the right hand side of the rear wheel. My motor chain is on the left sode. I need to attach my bocycle chain to the right side.
I know what you're talking about, I have mags on my bike. I used a single speed sprocket, 34mm. The new sprocket just screws on, unless your old one is a different size.

I know what you're talking about, I have mags on my bike. I used a single speed sprocket, 34mm. The new sprocket just screws on, unless your old one is a different size.
Dude im just acting really slow lol. I got it to work. Thanks for your help

Back