BBR motor ready frame Q's

Who knows? Came out of the store and the cap was missing. Frame was locked to bike rack.

Why do people cut valve stems? Why do people slash tires? Why do people put sugar in gas tanks?

All good. The 18yr old boy was bored, picked up the 70 and 47yr old dudes, Sat out in the beach, absorbed the ocean spray, came home and the trio is ready for tomorrow...

Suck it up, buttercup.

Strapped the "faux-pro" to the forks and went for a ride. It's supposedly 720p 60fps, but what do you expect for a $25 special? lol

EDIT: Really didn't watch it back, but you can tell when it gets over ~30mph, the frame shakes as bad as the poor CG haha

I really need to get me a cheap cam. It could be fun.

EDIT: BTW... bike lanes are nice. We have very few bike lanes out here... I get to straddle the line and hope like hell some yahoo doesn't clip my big dumb ass as they go by.... which is why I make every effort to avoid high-traffic streets.

over ~30mph, the frame shakes as bad as the poor CG haha
You would be surprised what a good front motor mount will do for you in eliminating all that frame shake...My homemade one got rid of it all and i can regularly exceed 40+ miles per hour...No shaking, minimal vibrations.

IMG_0319.jpg

You would be surprised what a good front motor mount will do for you in eliminating all that frame shake...My homemade one got rid of it all and i can regularly exceed 40+ miles per hour...No shaking, minimal vibrations.
Did you not see the one I made for this bike?

Hint: Post #26, and #34.... :p

I really need to get me a cheap cam. It could be fun.

EDIT: BTW... bike lanes are nice. We have very few bike lanes out here... I get to straddle the line and hope like hell some yahoo doesn't clip my big dumb ass as they go by.... which is why I make every effort to avoid high-traffic streets.
Just looked up the purchase, and they are up to $32 https://www.ebay.com/itm/203981373748 I bought 6 of them in 2020, one for each family member heh.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Damien, if you keep posting that damn motor mount I'm going to start hounding you to make one for ME!
If you only knew how many work hours went into that...I do not own any power tools...This was all done by hand...The only thing I did have done was have a buddy of mine at White Sands Missile Proving Grounds take what was made and throw it though their bead blaster to give it a finished look...You couldn't afford me for the hours I put into this...lol...lol.

Back