Bbr tuning stage 2 cdi plus a few other upgrades

Juicyjayocean

Local time
1:12 PM
So the stage 2 didn't give me the bang I was expecting but it's definitely better than the stock cdi I also upgraded my spark plug to the b8 something) that is recommended on here by ngk then I added a high airflow sponge air filter that's what put it over the top but I'm worried my tailpipe shot fire out on the down hill but damn was I going fast I wish I had my GPS on I wouldn't say 50mph but close to it ,it was uncomfortably fast for sure so rn I have the dio performance zeda 80 with oko slide style carburetor then I have the f2 thrust pipe and the sponge air filter I use the spring loaded tensioner my jetts are at 80main 39pilot andnthe c clip is on notch richer then center my average speed is about 30 but down hill is really fast i still need to gps it this is all on a roadmaster glacier peak that I found thrown at a carwash

Lol just cause it says stage 2 doesnt mean its better. Their stage 2 is the same cdi as the junk stok cdi. Only diff is bigger dia wires. Get A super cdi, scooter cdi, or a jaguar cdi. Bike berry will sell you junk parts but tell you their high performance racing parts.
STAGE 2 LMAO

This is ooolllld I'm on a phantom now and the phantom stock cdi is pretty good better then the stage 2 for sure

Back