Be Afraid, Be very Afraid.

GreasyChris

This cannot be the new normal. Why are we so easily giving up our rights and freedoms and not even questioning why? My personal opinion of this is that this is the world's greatest political hoax. Let's bankrupt the economy and see how many people's lives and small businesses we can destroy all over a cold that has a 99.7% chance of not killing you. To save elderly people that were sick and dying to begin with? To save elderly people whose family discarded them and placed them in homes to die? It's unfortunate and sad but people die everyday. More people will die from suicide this year than from covid19. Probably even more people will kill themselves when they loose their homes jobs or business's. The media will never report this because it doesn't jive with their fear mongering. I am a Canadian and I do not own a gun nor do I desire to own one,however if I wanted to own one before this scam of a pandemic started I could get the required licenses and purchase the gun of my choice. Our prime minister this week without the approval of parliament banned over 1500 types of assault style weapons from ordinary law abiding citizens because of the nut that committed the mass shooting in Nova Scotia. The killer did not own legal guns. Banning guns from law abiding citizens doesn't stop lunatics and criminals from committing gun crimes. So now the government has ordered us to all stay home and has taken our guns away. You cannot fight back when they isolate you from one another and take your defenses away. Next they will take you away in the night and place you in camps. Slowly they are taking our rights and freedoms. We need to stand up and fight before it's to late. Canada is already become a dictatorship under Justin Trudeau. Be afraid be very afraid..

Tyler6357

I hear ya man. I was thinking that when this is all over I would get myself a pistol. I'm not really big into guns, I have a shot gun I inherited from my father but I now think I should have a handgun for protection. If the economy gets totally destroyed we will be heading for anarchy. We can't stay locked up forever and the death rate is actually very low for this thing. I think it's been a bit of an over reaction but it should be taken seriously, wear a mask, talk away from people, keep your distance, don't linger in crowded places, wash your hands, and hope you don't get it but people need to earn a living.

Vikingimike01

Our lockdown laws in Hungary are getting lifted now in smaller villages and where there isn't many places. In Serbia, the prime minister locked prices and inflation. Here the stuff is not so scary.

Frogslayer

Don't worry guys we're getting really really pissed off here in America, and we do have our guns. So many. It's getting close to time. Meats running out but i can live off the land. When they shut off my natural gas for this "energy crisis" sh*t will officially hit the fan. If i have to go to St. Paul and DC I'm bringing a rope...

darwin

USA produces more n-gas than it uses in a day. Why would they shut it off? Meats are running out in stores because the slaughter houses are shut, no shortage of cows. Jeez tell the whole story not just the liberal side.

HumanPerson

Governments are just culling their herds. Not much to see except for bodies, they can't move along and bury. (edited)

Once they think their herds are keepable sizes again, things will go back to normal :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Frogslayer

USA produces more n-gas than it uses in a day. Why would they shut it off? Meats are running out in stores because the slaughter houses are shut, no shortage of cows. Jeez tell the whole story not just the liberal side.
Not sure where you got a "liberal side" but when oil wells get shut off because storage is getting too maximum capacity so they leave the oil in the ground cause now it's essential worthless, natural gas is a byproduct of pumping the oil so it is shut down also.