Beach Chrom Cruiser !!! :)

It's a common frame down here. You could buy it for u$d 150 in any bike shop.

This week end I'm gonna to the park, and will take some better photos :)

Thank's people...
One question... Can I add a video of my with my bike... I will upload it to youtube. But i do not know if it's ok to put a link to youtube...

One more thing...
Does anyone has brake problems? I cannot find a good brake for my bike. All of them fails... I mean, they do not really stop after all.

Motorkit.

Thank's people...
One question... Can I add a video of my with my bike... I will upload it to youtube. But i do not know if it's ok to put a link to youtube...

One more thing...
Does anyone has brake problems? I cannot find a good brake for my bike. All of them fails... I mean, they do not really stop after all.

Motorkit.

Links are fine, as long as they do not lead to content that is not allowed here.

Brakes! The number one reason I built a second MBc. I chose my second bike on braking performance and then made everything work. Not the easiest task, but I really wanted a bike that can stop. With the bike you are using the only thing that come to mind would be either drum brakes, or change the front fork to add a good set of V-brakes or even a disk brake.

I run Both disc AND caliper brakes on the front of my trike. Both are controlled with 1 lever.

The other trike I picked up was set up with 2 sets of calipers on the front wheel. 1 in front of the forks like standard and another set behind the forks.
Dual calipers is probably the cheapest easiest way to enhance braking (in my opinion) but others might have better solutions. I'm gong to try 2 sets of calipers up front on the stretch cruiser I just built and If they work good, might even double up the back.
Cheers
Haggard

Back