Beach cruiser has fat body

Attachments

• bicycle.jpg
    bicycle.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 132
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I would not use that one it looks extremely weak and prone to moving and bending, One day it will more than likely move a little with almost every ride without you noticing until it's to late and then if your lucky your back wheel will just lock up and you will skid to a safe stop or you could be unlucky and have all the witnesses say that it looked like your engine started throwing out shrapnel and you went over the bars then a dump trunk ran you over.

I am building a bike right now and chose this one, I'm going to use muffler clamps instead of the ones that came with it.
clamp.png

I think they only ship to Canada though

This is something that has always disturbed me with most of the kit bikes when it comes to motor mounts...Usually the rear mount will fit just fine but the front mounts are just atrocious...This is why I made my own which is pictured below...It is hand crafted and fitted to my Hyper Beach Cruiser with my Zeda 80 triple 40 motor.

This front motor mount would probably work OK for a ready made part.

View attachment 176335

View attachment 176337

View attachment 176338
That is badass. If you sold it for a 2" downtube I'd scoop it up in a heartbeat.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I would not use that one it looks extremely weak and prone to moving and bending, One day it will more than likely move a little with almost every ride without you noticing until it's to late and then if your lucky your back wheel will just lock up and you will skid to a safe stop or you could be unlucky and have all the witnesses say that it looked like your engine started throwing out shrapnel and you went over the bars then a dump trunk ran you over.

I am building a bike right now and chose this one, I'm going to use muffler clamps instead of the ones that came with it.
View attachment 176662
I think they only ship to Canada though
This is the universal kit I used. The motor is snug.

Back