beach cruzin and quay's picture gallery

baby's first picture!
766_Mvc420f_1.jpg

stickers on the tank really looks good...
766_Mvc421f_1.jpg

Finally Motoring...yea baby
766_Mvc426f_1.jpg

More to come soon...wooohooo :cool:
:p

bumping my old thread

Here was my first build with a thatsdax70 on a 26" fiore beach cruiser...my own personal review of this build was a learning one...my ring broke and I was able to get a replacement one fast...and was on the road soon after, however the bike itself was a dissapointment...it broke where the screw holds the mounted engine...my suggestion is a rack mount or if ya still want the 2 stroke the vibrations are so bad for long rides that things fall off all the time, my suggestion the older the bike the better...cuz they were made stronger...bumping my thread for those that don't know is when your build is way far back in the past, type something new and it will bump it back to the front page...good luck all and thanks for visiting my thread...
ciao:rolleyes::cool::D

Cruzin go's Golden

my new PF40 on a Mongoose full suspension now Iv'e had a few and this is the most kik a** motoredbike i have had yet all that suspension she rides like a caddy...oh yes I'm lovin it:cool:

Attachments

• document.jpg
    document.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 211
  • MVC-382F.JPG
    MVC-382F.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Mvc-383f.jpg
    Mvc-383f.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 211
  • MVC-384F.JPG
    MVC-384F.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 197
Sweet ride beach.Can't wait to see it in peron in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2490_2.jpg
    IMG_2490_2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 214
hey, I like that. I didn't even think about taking a Whizzer out on the beach!! That looks like a lot of fun. And Long Beach (WA) ... I remember it well. Is Marsh's Free Museum still there? lol ... I couldn't resist asking!

that PF40/Mongoose is one snorty scoot...and boy does it ever handle!! we got some nice turns up here for this kinda MB, & cruzin's out there all day, every day...a happier MB'er i've never seen :)

i'm glad for ya, beach-dood, i know you've worked hard for this :cool:

long beach hasn't changed in 40 years i bet, everything is right where ya left it ;)

Last edited:
quay I know I am a little late but give me a break I am old.

I love the bike and hope when mine grows up it is that nice. :cool:

Yaaa!!!!!

:cool:Rockon thanxs all i'm lovin yes all day every day:LOL:
(except we try and keep our rides off the beach that sand plays heall whith the wheel bearings and intake and such real fine and dusty and it gets every were)-)

Last edited by a moderator:
cool

all you guys and gals have some cool bikes will be real nice to see you all and check out them machines
Royz

cool ride hubby

Long Beach (WA) ... I remember it well. Is Marsh's Free Museum still there? lol ... I couldn't resist asking!
Yes Jake the alligator man celebrated his birthday 2 weeks ago lol and they closed off the street down there by the museum...i posted a video of me riding cruzins bike in the video gallery what a sweet ride...someday i will have one too..

Back