Begin the Madness... 6.5hp Motorized Bike 162cc :) "Upd

12"x12"x14"

Thats the size of it its actually rather small compared to what I thought it would be.

oops... I did wrong math this bastage is a 250cc!!!!!!!!!! Ok yeah its not going on the road... Its only going dirt roads to the stores.. Walmart "Dirt all the way" Albertsons, Home Depot maybe and things like that.

I think the cops would have a conniption fit about 250cc

i ride my dirtbike on the road every once and a while and when a cop comes he lets me off with a warning. the second time, i just drove off the road and into the woods. see how far you can go with that :D :D

jon

They're selling them for $100?!? You should buy at least three of them! I gotta get down to my Costco and check it out.

Dan

That looks identical to mine.. I wonder who makes the champion. Also thats costco.ca maybe thats why its not at my store?

i plan on buying 3 of them but i have no way of getting money, so im saving up whatever i can make here and there and eventually ill have $100. nice engine huh?

jon

I just finished welding the frame a few moments ago. I am going to get it cleaned up and painted then I will post some more pictures. It looks pretty bad right now however the frame is reinforced like a M1A1 tank :) But once its painted it should look rather nice.

But its welded and ready to go :D I rented a welder to do it myself :)

Back