Begin the Madness... 6.5hp Motorized Bike 162cc :) "Upd

I rode about 45 miles today and calculated based off how much gas I used I am getting about 120mpg!

I am excited.

i agree with that, i expect it'll be a very responsive machine throughout the entire intended range...0-35mph in 2 seconds could be fun, i bet :devilish: :LOL:

i'm only having a bit of gearhead fun, slicer...you know i'm watching this project closely for my own reasons :)

Now that's the kind of acceleration numbers I like to see :)

I got to deal with the chain whipping around before I can get acceleration. when I hammer the gas it flops around.

New modifications will be coming to the beast shortly. I am going to be adding 19x7 tires on it so they will be 19 inches tall and 7 wide! ;)

I am not sure how long it will take me to do it but its going to require me fabricating a completely new rear end of the bike and fork. Well unless somebody here has a better idea.

wow! it think this is the longest thread on here:D. i havent been on here for about a week now, nows the bike goin? got anything new for it? can you ride it yet?

i havent read all the past posts for the last few days and i dont have much time right now but ill try to catch up this weekend.

and slicer, sorry about not being able to ship that motor to you. i had the chance the weekend before last and i forgot about it. ill try to see what i can do.

jon

rtCurve.gif

Check that Ebay Item Number. I will be using something similar to that for my rear wheel and a front wheel just like it.

That will make it even more of a beast :)

And yes its fully rideable no worries there! But like I said I am still working out how I am going to do the actual seat. The seat that is on there currently is a pain. It looks terrible and all that.

The beast was sold or rather traded.

I kept my motor and traded the frame for a Mini Bike frame :)

I will post pictures up in the gallery soon :D

Back