Bell Platimum Wireless Speedometer Owners Manual

"Kid", that's cute. :rolleyes:
Like you in Numerous Threads, i was plainly expressing my own opinion, not suitable for others in most circumstances Jake.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kid", that's cute. :rolleyes:
Like you in Numerous Threads, i was plainly expressing my own opinion, not suitable for others in most circumstances Jake.
;)
Unless you're working for the Cia these security holes probably aren't your problem, for you I'd be more worried about when the advent of AI basically takes any and all programming gigs. You'll want to start thinking less about the code (which AI can rapidly change and adapt to security related issues far better than a human coder) and think more of the application. Soon Linux in itself will be a thing of the past for all but the most devoted and sophisticated of human programmers.

I've never mentioned security holes and have no idea what you're talking about. Cia? You drinking or smoking some drug? lol
AI? Code?
That's all pretty neat Jake, but i have not mentioned those things.
My job only allows me to access pdf files through a debian based Linux Distro VM, but no, I don't know AI nor do I code, I was clearly stating my own opinion.
You seem like a good guy, but you might want to see someone about your paranoia Jake, Getting weirded out about someone elses opinion is sort of weird.

I've never mentioned security holes and have no idea what you're talking about. Cia? You drinking or smoking some drug? lol
AI? Code?
That's all pretty neat Jake, but i have not mentioned those things.
My job only allows me to access pdf files through a debian based Linux Distro VM, but no, I don't know AI nor do I code, I was clearly stating my own opinion.
You seem like a good guy, but you might want to see someone about your paranoia Jake, Getting weirded out about someone elses opinion is sort of weird.
It's in the context nobody decidedly opens a pdf only in a virtual machine unless they are fearful of a security risk.

You simply stated you thought you'd "only touch it" through what is a very secure way to keep naughty codes out of your main OS. Seeing that you probably don't need the pdf in the first place but are still compelled to comment on the obvious nature of such a file or what it could be then I'd say you over thought the security risk behind opening it.

Then again that's my opinion, but since you are denying it in such a way you are I'd say I hit the donkey on the kong.

And you would be wrong, donkey kong :p
Anyway, no need to clutter up this persons thread.
Peace! ;)

Whew! You saved the day! I've had this speedometer on my bike for at least a decade, probably longer, but the battery has been dead for so long I've forgotten how to use it! This is very much appreciated!

Back