Best 2 Stroke Engine Kit

Lordbabypanda

Local time
10:38 AM
Hello, I'm looking for the best two stroke engine kit.

I brought my first two stroke engine kit on Ebay from Boysgofast and I got a faulty one...

I'm really comfortable putting my engine in the middle of my bicycle, I don't really like the ones on the bike tire of my bicycle.

If anyone can direct me to an awesome website, thank you so much.

Cheers, Lafayette, Louisiana.

the HT engines will fit virtually any frame without the need for fancy mods. if you know what youre doing, you can be riding in two hours.

everything else is either going to need wide offset cranks, a bit of tomfoolery, or be hanging off one of the wheels...

Well, I feel like I'm spending so much... Spend $300 bucks on school books alone... $60 for new clothes, $11 for food because I owe my brother and I spend another $213 on this

http://www.walmart.com/ip/26-Schwinn-Point-Beach-Men-s-Cruiser-Bike-Navy-Cream/22861839....

I really like this bike, because it looks great to build on, and I have the back carriage thing and brakes... Yeah!!! I know I over paid... but I'm need to get my motor stuff up and running and stop bumming rides.

I looked at OCmotorbikes, I tried look at their reviews, but I keep getting Orange County...

Honestly... I was going to go with Gasbike.net, I know a lot of people would disagree and etc. But I get 6 months warranty and it's like 50% of people who actually like their product. I like Grubee, but I'm scared I get bad ones too... *sigh*...

That isn't a real made in the USA Schwinn, that's a wally world bike and has rim brakes. Not downing the look cause the thing looks great! But I like disc brakes at least on the front, I'm looking for a new frontend for my newest build. I too am running rim brakes ATM but I don't like it, it feels unsafe to me. But I need to slow down from 40+ to 0 asap sometimes, az drivers don't see me till they hear me. Guess its good my 460 is loud :)

I don't like the in frame kits, and well... I don't like kits! I like building them myself. I'm on custom #2 and won't be purchasing another kit. But if a friend wanted a good setup I'd send them to GEBE, though expensive it's a really good setup. If you have rough terrain or want a high HP and top speed I recommend the HD wheel they offer as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for advising to me GEBE. I'll go to them after, but I'm in College and I don't want to spend too much money... O_O Even though I'm blowing through my wallet like an idiot... *Cries*

I don't like the tanaka 40 personally, the "pure fire" is just emissions control bs.

Back