Best 4 stroke

With everyone staring at their phones I try to stay off the roads during rush hour and I don't see it getting any safer with legalized marijuana going into effect next year.
I don't know about you guys, but when I drove stoned I was paranoid as hell and probably the safest driver on the road ;-}

is the 4g transmission the thing that changes gear?
No, unlike the 2-stroke engines with internal gear reduction, the 4-stroke is direct output so it needs an external gear reduction like the 4G, it provides the gear reduction but for shifting, that is done with whatever you have on your back wheel via a Jackshaft.

2_10GfitoDoneL-1280.jpg

2_10GfitoDoneR-1280.jpg

That is a custom built 7-speed shifter and I like the sick bikes parts kit, that is who I use for quality parts.

Gears change everything.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried using one of those Lifan 125cc, semi-automatic ATV engines? They look like they would fit, and they have gears......

yes a few have here. i think there are posts. its a life style thing. you know it can go faster than probably what the bike should be able to handle but you are comfortable with the risks... also, this is probably highly illegal in almost all states :eek:

Back