Best 48CC recommendation for my next Cruiser build?

Risk Man

Local time
10:50 AM
I know most folks are using more powerful engines, but I want to continue building street legal (Florida) bikes so I want to do the second one with a 48cc. I know you experts all have your opinions on the best equipment so I am open to suggestions. I don't want to spend the money on High performance builds but rather stock off-the-shelf vendor's stock. what say you?

I've always built them stock myself though im using the Zeda 80 (69.4cc) motor, unless someone takes the motor apart and uses a micrometer on it, you cannot tell the difference between mine and a 48cc just by looking at it...lol...Pics below...DAMIEN

IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg

I've always built them stock myself though im using the Zeda 80 (69.4cc) motor, unless someone takes the motor apart and uses a micrometer on it, you cannot tell the difference between mine and a 48cc just by looking at it...lol...Pics below...DAMIEN

View attachment 167545View attachment 167546
understood. I am a "legal beagle". I have to sign an affidavit that it is under 50CC to get a Stage assigned VIN. No can do. 😇

The Electra cruiser 1 $500 is very well made steel coaster brake bicycle... The huffy Cranbrook is the most bang for the buck $150

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_124719841_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220208_124719841_HDR.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 92
I like the stunned I can't believe it goes 40mph look... Nice work
I was "stunned" as i saw someone in my driveway taking a pic of my bike...lol...I allowed it as long as i got copies...lol...My own digital camera takes much better pics then this guys cell phone did, i just havent gotten around to take my own pics of it yet since this guy did it for me...lol.

With the BoFeng carby on it, it actually went from the NTs 47 MPH to the BoFengs 51 MPH...both speeds only done once!!!...I like 30 to 35 MPH cruising speed, just nice to know there is extra just in case i need it to get out of my own way, or someone elses...lol.

Ps...I went and turned it around for him to so he could get both side profiles of it...lol.

I would be nervous riding that alone at night on a deserted road wondering when the 👽 are coming back to recover the lost alloys from their 1947 crashed spaceship your using for motor mounts... a hat made from tin foil might help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-202752.png
    Screenshot_20220218-202752.png
    556.1 KB · Views: 93
I would be nervous riding that alone at night on a deserted road wondering when the 👽 are coming back to recover the lost alloys from there 1947 crashed spaceship your useing for motor mounts... a hat made from tin foil might help?
Here is a close up of that "lost alloy", (I am In New Mexico after all...lol), and the same for the rear disk caliper adapter...It's 7075 T-6 Military Aviation Grade Aluminum from a bar of that aluminum alloy from the base....Good eye if you spotted that...lol.

IMG_0319.jpg
Fabricated Rear Caliper Adaptor IMG_0347.jpg
Another view of rear caliper adaptor.IMG_0350.jpg

Back