Best 48CC recommendation for my next Cruiser build?

SNL LoL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-204711.png
    Screenshot_20220218-204711.png
    320.9 KB · Views: 100
I am just looking to buy the engine. I have all of the bike components. don't need the kit... just the bare engine. I know there are many vendors on Amazon and ebay. Just looking for suggestions of reliable and better quality if known. I have been happy with the generic one I bought from Monster Scooters.... but it is the whole kit for $124. The one I have on my current ride has the new bofeng carb and ran perfect right out of the box. Perhaps it is a decent one, but I know there are others without all of the other parts I don't need.

I am just looking to buy the engine. I have all of the bike components. don't need the kit... just the bare engine. I know there are many vendors on Amazon and ebay. Just looking for suggestions of reliable and better quality if known. I have been happy with the generic one I bought from Monster Scooters.... but it is the whole kit for $124. The one I have on my current ride has the new bofeng carb and ran perfect right out of the box. Perhaps it is a decent one, but I know there are others without all of the other parts I don't need.
That's the whole issue right there, if you find just the engine it will probably be 100.

I could only find a full kit or just the top end... Couldn't find a 48-9 cc just the motor only a 4 stroke... I would get the monster scooter one you like and sell off the extra parts you don't need

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-210755.png
    Screenshot_20220218-210755.png
    235 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20220218-210728.png
    Screenshot_20220218-210728.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 82
I recommend cdh power if you can find there 48cc kit in stock, I've had good luck with all there stuff. I've never bought a 48cc kit, but everything I have bought has been good. Heres the complete kit, they got engine only 48cc as well. The cdh 48cc kit is harder to find in stock. See if cdhpower2020 still sells them on ebay.

Screenshot_20220218-221940_Chrome.jpg

I recommend cdh power if you can find there 48cc kit in stock, I've had good luck with all there stuff. I've never bought a 48cc kit, but everything I have bought has been good. Heres the complete kit, they got engine only 48cc as well. The cdh 48cc kit is harder to find in stock. See if cdhpower2020 still sells them on ebayView attachment 167574
You're getting 30 motors at a time ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-220600.png
    Screenshot_20220218-220600.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 95
No I just used that pic for reference, see if seller cdhpower2020 on ebay has any in stock. Lol I just used pic to reference the cdh brand 48cc engine.
Nobody sells a 48cc by itself it seems only the kit...

Thanks. I found a typical motor only for $70 shipping included on ebay. (bare, no carb). I also ordered one of the bofeng carbs for $10. Saved $40 over buying the kit. I have all the other parts already.
Do you have a link for that engine?

I put a 48cc on my Auto-Mini, it's a quick little bike.

Back